Secondary Offer Letters are sent out 1st March
Wandsworth sends out their offer letters on 1st March. - If you would like guidance on how to accept your offer to Ark Putney please contact our Vice Principal Jackie White on email@example.com
If you weren't able to attend our open events or perhaps just need a reminder we would be happy to offer you a tour of the school just telelphone us on 0208 788 3421 or email Jackie White.
If you missed out on a place at Ark Putney, never fear! We still have places available on our waiting list, please email Jackie White to find out about your next steps.
More information can be found on our admissions page.
At ARK Putney Academy we strive to provide enrichment opportunities that are high-quality, adult-supported and structured. Enrichment entitlement should be for all students in all key stages and provide opportunities to go beyond the minimum. We must ensure that benefits reach those with the greatest need; who are the least likely to participate and for whom the impact can be the most acute.
- All students to been given the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities.
- All students to receive a copy of the enrichment programme at the beginning of every term.
- All students are entitled to be safe and secure when taking part in enrichment opportunities.
- All students are entitled to attend well planned and challenging activities that are fun and properly resourced.
- All students are entitled to be praised and rewarded for excellent achievement when participating in enrichment opportunities.
- All students are entitled to be praised and rewarded for excellent attendance when participating in enrichment opportunities.
- All students are entitled to work in a well maintained learning environment when participating in enrichment opportunities.
- All students are expected to commit to at least one enrichment opportunities term.
- All students are expected to support the learning of their peers when taking part in enrichment opportunities.
- All students are expected to be punctual to all enrichment activities attended.
- All students are expected to be properly dressed and equipped, where appropriate, for enrichment activities.
- All students are expected to perform to the best of their ability when taking part in enrichment opportunities.
We offer a wide range of enrichment opportunities that are designed to broaden and develop the mind and body of our students at ARK Putney Academy. Our enrichment programme includes regular opportunities to visit museums, exhibitions and theatres, as well as residential trips. At the end of each academic year we have a week of activities which includes our annual sports day and our Enterprise week for year 10 students. . We also use various agencies to support our enrichment work and support students in gaining accreditation, such as the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
Students are given the opportunity to participate in additional activities for:
- A United Nations Club (along with other ARK schools)
- Music both vocal and instrumental (including our choirs and orchestra)
- Animation and games design.
The Academy holds competitive fixtures against other schools that take place after school in sports such as football, netball, basketball, table tennis, athletics, cricket and swimming. The ARK schools network will also provide opportunities to participate in the ARK schools’ annual chess and debating competitions and perform at the annual ARK music festival, which this year took place at the Barbican centre.
We also run a series of study support lessons for a range of subjects throughout each year, with targeted intervention strategies at key points in Years 10, 11 and sixth form.