Please check the revision timetable for Half Term:
UCAS information evening - Thursday 7th July
A reminder to all Year 12 parents that there is a Year 12 Parents UCAS Information Evening taking place on Thursday 7th July at 5:30pm. This will provide students, carers and families with important information regarding the UCAS application process, we hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Vision and values
At Ark Putney Academy our vision is to create a dynamic learning community, in which all students are motivated to achieve academic excellence and make a positive contribution to both the academy community and the wider community that we serve. We aspire to prepare all our students to lead happy and productive adult lives.
All aspects of academy life are underpinned by the highest of expectations. With excellent teaching every student can realise their academic potential and by the age of 18 we expect every student to be appropriately qualified to go to university or pursue the career of their choice.
To secure our vision we aim to ensure that every student will:
- Feel that they are part of a safe, supportive and caring learning community.
- Attend lessons that are challenging, exciting and enable every student to make outstanding progress.
- Engage fully with all aspects of learning and aspire to achieve personal excellence in all that they do.
- Make a positive contribution to the academy community.
- Develop the skills and attributes that will help them become happy, responsible and successful students.
Knowing every child is central to our success. We are committed to ensuring that each student is individually supported to maximize their academic and social potential.
At Ark Putney we believe that everyone in our learning community is capable of excellence. We are committed to providing the very best care and support for all our students.