Home School agreement
Pupils, parents, teachers all sign a 'Home School' agreement. This is a joint promise that all of us will put in the time and effort required for our children to succeed. Parents are expected to support children by supervising home learning, ensuring that children attend school and wear the correct uniform.
Parents and carers are an integral part of our school community, and your feedback forms an essential part of our ongoing development and improvement. We regularly run surveys and sessions to gather your views on the education your child is receiving, and to understand where we can do better.
You can share your feedback via these channels:
- Ofsted's Parent View tool. This survey consists of 12 short questions around topics such as teaching and behaviour, and will feed into our ongoing development plan
- Directly with a member of our staff
- The main school office
We run forums, usually once a term, where we invite parents into school. Our forums aim to provide:
- a summary on how school is running at present
- information about what is coming up
- an opportunity for parents to ask any questions.
We hold workshops for parents to help parents with their child's learning and development at home.
We also collect a series of guides and resources that are available on Spark. This covers topics such as supporting your child's learning, keeping safe online, and maintaining good mental health.