Below is a high-level overview of our school's physical accessibility; for further information please get in contact with us.
- The main school building has two lifts, one allows access between the LG, Main entrance and UG levels and one which provides access for all 6 levels of the main building ensuring access for all pupils.
- The staffroom is accessible by lift.
- Access to the main building is good with automatic front doors from the main car park and for the front entrance lift access.
- There is a meeting room and toilets within easy reach of the reception.
- Sport facilities have step free access for both the sports hall, dance studio and MUGA pitch to enable access for wheelchair users.
- Disabled toilet and shower facilities with grab handles for additional support and emergency cords to request help.